- Our chamber guides are sent out to area information centers, including the Beloit Welcome Center and the UW-W University Center. Chamber members have exclusive rights to advertise in the guide.
- Our chamber members are listed in the back of the chamber guide as well as on our website. Most of our members' listings on our website will show up on the first page of google search results
- We will post your promotions to our Facebook page.
- Submit your events to our community calendar.
- Receive access to Chamber Master which lets you edit your business info and listing, connect with other members, and post your deals and job openings.
- Leave brochures at our office which doubles as Whitewater's tourist center.
- We will promote you in our weekly newsletter.
- Ribbon cuttings and grand opening ceremonies
Networking and Growth
- Structured networking programs in collaboration with other area chambers
- Business Over Breakfast: Speed networking once every two months
- Multi-Chamber Business After Hours
- Learn about how to maximize your membership through one of our marketing workshops hosted by Kreative Solutions.
Participate in our major events
- Awards and Recognition Dinner
- Spring Auction and Banquet
- Maxwell Street Days
- Spirit Tour
- Ghouls Night Out
- Windows of Whitewater