Check out the list of volunteer opportunities below and if you're interested or simply need more information contact us at
(262) 473-4005 or email at Tourism@discoverwhitewater.org!
Below are the steps to follow if you want to volunteer usher at Young Auditorium. Ushering times range in length from 2 hours to 3.5 hours.
1. Go to Young Auditorium Website www.uww.edu/youngauditorium
2. Click on “Get Involved” (top right corner of the site)
3. Click on “Learn More” (under “Volunteer”)
4. Click on “Volunteerspot.com”
5. Go to the calendar (top right portion)
6. Click on the date you would like to volunteer (that event will show up on the top of the page)
7. Click on “sign up” (twice if two people want to sign up)
8. Click on the right or left arrows to change the month
9. Wait to click “SAVE” until you are completely finished signing up for events.
10. When you’re finished you can print out your volunteer schedule for Young Auditorium and keep it as a reminder throughout the season.
® We call all ushers within the week prior the event to give a verbal reminder of their commitment.
® We ask that all volunteers dress in casual/dress black and white.
Bethel House Is Renovating!
They are in need of volunteers to help them prepare one of their houses for a family in need.
Rainbow Hospice Care
They have plenty of tasks for volunteers to get involved in!
For a list or more information please go to: www.rainbowhospicecare.org/index.php/volunteer/
Agrace Hospice & Palliative Care
Mulberry Communities Need Volunteers
Volunteers may help residents with painting nails/playing card or board games/talking/any type of craft. Hours are flexible and can accommodate all schedules!
Gina Crown 262-473-9876
Want to sponsor the Whitewater Area Chamber of Commerce? Call us at (262) 473-4005 or email us at email@example.com